Please follow these guidelines exactly as written.
- The content of the abstract should be 25 to 50 words.
- Condense the results of your abstract, details of the method, etc., in order that the potential value and importance of your work stands out.
- Type using standard 12 point or 14 point.
- Single space the entire abstract and limit to one paragraph. Indent the first line of the paragraph only.
- List author’s name and/or all co-authors; type in upper case.
- Indicate whether the presentation is oral or poster.
- Use upper case, type the title of the presentation.
- List your field of study, i.e., philosophy, psychology, English, business, etc.
- List your faculty mentor(s).
Download Undergraduate Research Fair Forms