The Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education offers professional programs, courses, and training opportunities for individuals and companies seeking success and growth in today's economy.
Our programs are tailored to fit your needs and can be offered on or off campus, according to our clients' needs. Because we're Penn State, a world-renowned teaching and research University, we offer our clients the competitive edge needed to thrive in today's world.
For more information about the following programs, please contact the Office of Continuing Education, 724-773-3700.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Continuing Education
- Continuing Legal Education
- Lean Six Sigma for Service Industries
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Real Estate Continuing Education Seminars
- Real Estate Salesperson Classes
- Professional Engineer and Fundamentals of Engineering/Engineer-In-Training Review Courses
- Shale Education and Training
- Personal Care Home Administrator Training
- Continuing Education for Personal Care Home Administrators and Nursing Home Administrators
- Continuing Education for Nurses
- Assisted Living Administrator Training
- Diabetes Certification Training
- School Nurse
- MSHA 24-Hour Training for New Metal/Non-Metal Surface Miners
- MSHA 8-Hour Annual Training for Metal/Non-Metal Surface Miners
- MSHA 32-Hour Training for Inexperienced Underground Miners
- MSHA 8-Hour Annual Training for Experienced Underground Miners
Learn about Act 48 reporting.
For information about these or any other topics, please contact the Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education, 724-773-3700.
Office of Continuing Education
102 Ross Administration Building
Penn State Beaver
100 University Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.