The Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education offers professional programs, courses, and training opportunities for individuals and companies seeking success and growth in today's economy.
Our programs are tailored to fit our clients' needs and can be offered conveniently at our clients' work site or at Beaver campus. Because Penn State is a world-renowned teaching and research University, we offer you and your employees the competitive edge needed to thrive in today's world.
For more information about the following programs, please contact the Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education, 724-773-3700.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Continuing Education
- Continuing Legal Education
- Lean Six Sigma for Service Industries
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Real Estate Continuing Education Seminars
- Real Estate Salesperson Classes
- Safety Essentials Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Professional Engineer and Fundamentals of Engineering/Engineer-In-Training Review Courses
- Shale Education and Training
- Personal Care Home Administrator Training
- Continuing Education for Personal Care Home Administrators
- Diabetes Certification Training
- School Nurse
Learn about Act 48 reporting.
For information about these or any other topics, please contact the Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education, 724-773-3700.