Penn State Human Resource Development Center Programs
The Office of Human Resources Center for Workplace Learning and Performance
is pleased to offer another regional professional development program.
Enrollment is free and limited to 30 people.
This program discusses practical, commonsense techniques that will help you use your time wisely at work.
It provides paradigms to help set priorities, manage meetings, organize work spaces, and develop your personal
daily and weekly plans. Employees will learn to identify time wasters at work and to recognize time-use barriers.
• Gain control over your use of time.
• Identify time wasters.
• Learn to plan how to use your time.
• Learn how to set your priorities.
• Recognize barriers that prevent you from using your time wisely.
• Discuss ways you can become organized.
This session is for anyone who wants to learn basic techniques to manage their time.
Presented by Joe Walk
Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Room 1, General Classroom Building
Penn State Beaver
To register, please go to http://portal.outreach.psu.edu/search/publicCourseSectionDetails.do?method=load§ionId=1120377.
- Faculty and Staff Resources