Research Fair will highlight undergraduate scholarship
Penn State Beaver’s ninth annual Undergraduate Research Fair will be held Wednesday, April 7, in the Student Union Building on campus. The event is designed to highlight student scholarship and research conducted on campus.
The Research Fair showcases student presentations of in-depth, original, scholarly work and research. Projects are invited from all academic disciplines, including business, humanities, liberal arts, social sciences, physical sciences, mathematics and computer science.
Judges for this year’s event are:
- Bob Barrickman, sports director, WBVP/WMBA Radio
- State Representative Jim Christiana, 15th district
- Robert Colalella, senior vice president, ESB Bank
- Kate Lichius, SCA administrator, Beaver County Behavioral Health, Drug and Alcohol Program
- Rosemary Martinelli, executive director of marketing and communications, WQED Pittsburgh
- Diane C. McClune, director of operations, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health
- Richard Shaw, chairman of the Board of Directors, Michael Baker Corporation
Members of the 2010 Undergraduate Research Fair Committee are Chair Zhongyuan Che, associate professor of mathematics; JoAnn Chirico, senior instructor in sociology; Talha Harcar, associate professor of business; Clare E. Conry-Murray, assistant professor of psychology; Carol Schafer, associate professor of theatre, integrative arts, and women’s studies, and Irene Wolf, senior instructor in philosophy.
For information about the Research Fair, contact Che at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-773-3884.