Best Friends, Inc.
The Children's Friendship Network
Best Friends provides:
- age-appropriate programs for people ages 3 - 23
- educational and recreational events for chidren of all abilities
- support for growing friendships through creative programming in a non-pressured, fun environment
- multicultural and artistic experiences, theater, music, and art workshops
- chances for children to learn new skills and develop their potential
- leadership opportunities for young people
- a sense of belonging
Our Mission is to promote friendships between children with disabilities and their non-disabled peers and to facilitate their more active participation and inclusion in the life of the community.
Ms. Jan Clarke
Beaver County Airport Terminal, Ste. 3
15 Piper Street
Beaver Falls, PA 15010